Founded by Marco Nardini, Otago raised anchor in 2010.
Vito di Battista joined the crew in 2016 as Foreign Rights manager.
Our crow’s nest is in Bologna, Italy.
We represent authors in Italy and abroad, foreign publishers and literary agencies in the Italian market, and we manage the foreign rights of some independent Italian publishing houses.
We are always open to new collaborations with foreign publishers, co-agencies and literary scouts. We attend the major book fairs, so let’s meet up in Frankfurt, London, Turin, Milan, Paris and Bologna!
Send us a message in a bottle. It won’t take long to reach us.
- Ampi Margini (UK, USA)
- Book/lab (Poland)
- Duran Kim Agency (Korea)
- Ilídio Matos Agência Literária (Portugal)
- Immaterial Agents (Scandinavia)
- Maxima Creative Agency (Indonesia, Malaysia)
- Onk Agency (Turkey)
- Red Ink Literary Agency (India)
- Rightol Media (China)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency (Thailand, Vietnam)
- Van Aggelen – African Literary Agency (Africa)
CLIENTI STRANIERI che rappresentiamo in Italia
FOREIGN CLIENTS that we represent in Italy
- Arsenal Pulp Press (Canada)
- Cappelen Damm (Norway)
- The Rights Company (Netherlands)
- Elke Becker, Ticket ins Glück (CBX-Verlag – Germany)
- Laura Gambrinus, Tausend Rosen (Amrun Verlag – Germany)
- Alexandre Diego Gary, Monsieur (Mercure de France – France)
- Stéphanie Lapointe & Rogé, Grandfather and the Moon (Les Èditions XYZ/Koja Agency – Québec)