Founded by Marco Nardini, Otago raised anchor in 2010.
Vito di Battista joined the crew in 2016 as Foreign Rights manager.
Our crow’s nest is in Bologna, Italy.
We represent authors in Italy and abroad, foreign publishers and literary agencies in the Italian market, and we manage the foreign rights of some independent Italian publishing houses.
We are always open to new collaborations with foreign publishers, co-agencies and literary scouts. We attend the major book fairs, so let’s meet up in Frankfurt, London, Turin, Milan, Paris, Göteborg and Bologna!
Send us a message in a bottle. It won’t take long to reach us.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to Frankfurter Buchmesse 2019.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to IBF Turin Book Fair 2019.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to London Book Fair 2019.
- Andrew Nurnberg Associates – Budapest (Hungary, Croatia)
- Andrew Nurnberg Associates – Moscow (Russia)
- Andrew Nurnberg Associates – Prague (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia)
- Book/lab (Poland)
- Immaterial Agents (Scandinavia)
- Imprima Korea Agency (Korea)
- International Editors’ Co (Spain, Latin America)
- Literaturagentur Juliane Roderer (Germany)
- Marianne Schönbach Literary Agency (Netherlands)
- Onk Agency (Turkey)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency (Japan)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency – Bangkok (Thailand, Vietnam)
- Villas-Boas & Moss (Brazil, Portugal)
CLIENTI STRANIERI che rappresentiamo in Italia
FOREIGN CLIENTS that we represent in Italy
- Arsenal Pulp Press (Canada)
- Cappelen Damm (Norway)
- Carina Deschamps Agency (Sweden)
- Eirin Hagen Literary Agency (Norway)
- Red Ink Literary Agency (India)
- The Rights Company (Netherlands)
- Unnamed Press (USA)
- Winje Agency (Norway)