Founded by Marco Nardini, Otago raised anchor in 2010.
Vito di Battista joined the crew in 2016 as Foreign Rights manager.
Our crow’s nest is in Bologna, Italy.
We represent authors in Italy and abroad, foreign publishers and literary agencies in the Italian market, and we manage the foreign rights of some independent Italian publishing houses.
We are proud to be one of the founding members of ADALI, the first Association of Italian literary agents.
We are always open to new collaborations with foreign publishers, co-agencies and literary scouts. We attend the major book fairs, so let’s meet up in Frankfurt, London, Turin, Göteborg and Bologna!
Send us a message in a bottle. It won’t take long to reach us.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to Frankfurter Buchmesse 2020.
↣ Click here to see our Spring 2020 Rights List.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to Frankfurter Buchmesse 2019.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to IBF Turin Book Fair 2019.
↣ Click here to see our Rights List updated to London Book Fair 2019.
- Andrew Nurnberg Associates – Budapest (Hungary, Croatia)
- Andrew Nurnberg Associates – Prague (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia)
- Book/lab (Poland)
- International Editors’ Co (Spain, Latin America)
- Literaturagentur Juliane Roderer (Germany)
- Livia Stoia Literary Agency (Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia)
- Marianne Schönbach Literary Agency (Netherlands)
- Onk Agency (Turkey)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency (Japan)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency – Bangkok (Thailand, Vietnam)
- Villas-Boas & Moss (Brazil, Portugal)
CLIENTI STRANIERI che rappresentiamo in Italia
FOREIGN CLIENTS that we represent in Italy
• Gli oscillanti (Claudio Morandini)
Anacharsis (France), Bompiani (Italy)
• Rocket Girls (Laura Gramuglia)
Belas Letras (Brazil), Fabbri (Italy)
• Neve, cane, piede (Claudio Morandini)
Al Arabi (Egypt), Koppernik (Netherlands), Peirene Press (UK), Timaş (Turkey), Edicola (Chile, Argentina), Anacharsis (France), Exòrma (Italy)
• L’anno che Bortolo decise di morire (Valentina Di Cesare)
Dar Dawen (Egypt)
• Ninna nanna delle mosche (Alessio Arena)
• La processione dei fantasmi (Gianluca Lioni)
• Alt er mitt (Ruth Lillegraven)
• Zodiaco street food (Heman Zed)
• Stiens historie (Torbjørn Ekelund)
Ponte alle Grazie (Italy)
• Hvordan lager man en baby? (Anna Fiske)
• La memoria dei corpi (Marina Di Guardo)
Livani (Greece), Sonia Draga (Poland), Tordesilhas (Brazil)
• Le formiche non hanno le ali (Silva Gentilini)
Fame Art (Poland), Mondadori (Italy)
• Prima che te lo dicano altri (Marino Magliani)
Edicola (Chile, Argentina), Chiarelettere (Italy)
• Mengele Zoo (Gert Nygårdshaug)
• Interno vuoto con pelliccia (Emanuele Ferretti)
• Le pietre (Claudio Morandini)
Timaş (Turkey), Anacharsis (France), Exòrma (Italy)
• Rapsodia su un solo tema (Claudio Morandini)
• Monsieur (Alexandre Diego Gary)
• I rinnegati di Arest voll. I, II, III (Adrian R. Rednic)